Now a Days, Search engines are a major source of traffic for websites. That’s why SEO professionals and website owners are looking for SEO plugins that can help improve the SEO of their WordPress sites. In this article, we will cover 7 best WordPress SEO plugins that will improve SEO of your website.
SEO by Yoast
It is one of the most downloaded WordPress SEO plugin of all times. Yoast’s WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all your on-page SEO needs.
Top Features of Yoast SEO plugin:
- Add meta value to the homepage
- Add meta value to a single post
- Social media optimization (image, title & description)
- Create a sitemap file
- Google search console integration
- Control indexing of your blog
- Set focus keyword and optimize for on-page SEO
- Edit robots.txt and .htaccess
All in One SEO
If you don’t want to use Yoast SEO, which is the one I prefer, that is All in One SEO Pack.
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
Best features of All in One SEO Pack:
- XML Sitemap and Google Analytics support.
- Automatic optimization of titles for all search engines.
- Ability to override any setting.
- Automatic generation of META tags.
- Overall, All in One SEO Pack gives you as much or as little control as you want. As you gain experience, you can take on more responsibility, through the advanced features of this plugin.
- Helps you avoid duplicate content, which can have a negative impact on search engine rankings.
Broken Link Checker
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found. with this plugin checking your content for broken links, missing images &, etc. If you’re very lucky, you’ll never be alerted that there is something wrong with your website. Of course, don’t expect this to happen.
It’s good to know that the plugin can keep a watchful eye on your WordPress website, notifying you of any broken links. This plugin allows you to focus on what you do best, such as creating content, while never having to worry that broken links are working against you.
Features of Broken Link Checker
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images, and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text, and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Schema Pro WordPress plugin
Creating a schema markup is no longer a task! With a simple click and select interface, you can set up a markup in minutes. All the markup configurations you will set are automatically applied to all selected pages & posts. Using Rich Snippets will help you get better CTR and traffic.
Schema is the most updated Rich snippet plugin and it is also compatible with Yoast SEO plugin. It supports the following schema type:
All In One WP Security & Firewall
WordPress itself is a very secure platform. However, it helps to add some extra security and firewall to your site by using a security plugin that enforces a lot of good security practices.
- The All In One WordPress Security plugin will take your website security to a whole new level.
- This plugin is designed and written by experts and is easy to use and understand.
- It reduces security risk by checking for vulnerabilities, and by implementing and enforcing the latest recommended WordPress security practices and techniques.
- Password strength tool.
- Stop user enumeration.
- Ability to detect any accounts with an identical display name and log in. This is a poor decision, from a security perspective, as it gives hackers half of what they need to access your dashboard.
SEO Image Optimizer
SEO Image Optimizer is an SEO friendly plugin. This plugin dynamically replaces the title and alt tag of images. All changes will be done without affecting the database. The plugin also resized and compressed the images to boost your site speed. To activate the plugin, give a pattern and you are ready to go.
Features of Plugin:
- SEO friendly Image Optimization
- Insert dynamically title and alt tag for SEO friendly image
- Compress the image size to boost site load speed
- Uploaded Resized images for post
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface
- User-friendly Descriptive section design with message tooltips
- Responsive dashboard design
- Multi-Site Support
- Bootstrap Based Responsive Plugin Settings Panel
- Compatible With Most WordPress Theme
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Compatible With All Major Browsers
- Complete Plugin Documentation
- Friendly and Professional Support Team
- Priority Support To Paid Customers
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you like this article. Please share this article on the social media platform to encourage us